Location: Greater Philadelphia
ARK is seeking a highly motivated IT Cloud Services Account Executive Sales professional to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling cloud-based solutions on Microsoft Azure, M365, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms to mid-market commercial clients in various industries. The ideal candidate will have a proven history of sales success in the IT industry, with a strong understanding of communication, negotiating, cloud-based technologies, and security.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to achieve assigned sales targets and objectives.
- Identify and qualify potential clients, assess their needs, and recommend cloud-based solutions including hybrid infrastructure solutions that meet their requirements.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling IT solutions and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure ongoing sales success.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet client needs and expectations.
- Conduct presentations to clients to highlight ARK’s capabilities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and pipeline reports to management.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competitor offerings, and new cloud-based technologies.
- Collaborate with partners, such as Microsoft and AWS, to develop joint solutions and expand the reach of our offerings.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build and maintain industry relationships and expand business opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in IT sales, with a focus on cloud-based solutions and security.
- Proven history of sales success, with the ability to consistently achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based technologies, including Microsoft M365, Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with positioning and selling value related to consulting and managed services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies such as SSWP, Challenger, MEDDIC
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant certifications, such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, are a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work environment where all individuals are valued and supported.
We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our open positions, regardless of their background or characteristics. We will consider all applicants based on their qualifications, skills, and abilities and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
As an organization, we are dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our hiring practices and throughout our workplace. We believe that a diverse workforce makes our organization stronger and more effective in serving our customers and fulfilling our mission.
If you are a self-motivated sales professional with a proven history of success in IT sales and have the required experience and skills, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@arktci.com with the subject line “Commercial IT Cloud Services Account Executive – [Your Name]”. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
At Ark Technology, we are an information technology consulting and services firm committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and integrity. We believe that a strong financial foundation is crucial to our continued success.
Fill out the form below, attach your resume, and we’ll be in touch.
Ark Technology Consultants
Ark Technology Consultants is your full-service partner. From day-to-day support to full implementation and optimization projects or assisting with your licensing requirements, to providing short and long-term staff augmentation.
Corporate HQ Garden City, NY
Blue Bell, PA